Ready to Report!

Using a phone/smart device browser to enter the webpage version will result in delays or the page not loading to fix- users should "launch the app" when prompted or download the app.

Report by Location

Report by Category

Users will be prompted to sign in or create an account. By signing in, you will still have the option to submit anonymously. An account allows you to see and interact with some categories as the concern is addressed. 

If you do not wish to sign in, click the "X," and you will be redirected to the location map. 

Abandoned Vehicle Seeclickfix

  • Be prepared to provide the vehicle's location
  • Describe the vehicle

Culvert and Roadside Ditches  Seeclickfix

Per Town Ordinance, culverts and bar ditches located within an easement are generally the responsibility of the homeowner. 

Health and Sanitation - See click Fix-

Water and Sewer concerns should be directed to Lake Cities Municipal Utility Authority. 

Overgrown Vegetation - See click Fix-

Property owners are responsible for vegetation and trees along roadsides. 

Private Property concerns- See click Fix-

No due date Solid Waste (1)

To sign up for an account, click here

  • Report a missed pick-up or other concerns.

Animal control Vehicle Seeclickfix

The Town of Shady Shores is serviced by Hickory Creek Animal Services.

Non-Emergency Service calls should be directed to 940-349-1500 option 9, option 9

Emergencies call 911!

Lake Cities Fire Department

The Lake Cities Fire Department services the town of Shady Shores.

Emergencies call 911

Active burning call 940-349-1500 option 9, option 9

Illegal Dumping Trash and Debris - See click Fix-

Parking- See click Fix-

Parking concerns after business hours should be referred to the Corinth PD non-emergency number 940-349-1600, option 9, option 9.

STR concerns - See click Fix-

USACE Property

Business Regulations Seeclickfix

Peddlers and Solicitors are required to have a permit within the Town. Please consider calling non-emergency services at 940-349-1500 option 9, option 9. 

Emergencies dial 911!

Operating a business out of a home.

Short Term Rental Complaints

Green Spaces and Trails - See click Fix-

Concerns regarding public greenspaces and property.

Pubic Nuisance - See click Fix-

Pool and Spa concerns - See click Fix-

Street Signs - See click Fix-


Other- if your concern does not fit into a category listed.